SSC Recruitment 2019, MTS Vacancies, Apply online.
SSC Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently released the recruitment advertisement for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. It has planned to conduct the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 for selection of suitable aspirants for MTS posts. As per the SSC recruitment notification 2019, there are huge numbers of vacancies are allocated for this SSC MTS recruitment. It invites onlineapplications from qualified aspirants. Contenders who are looking for central government jobs can use this chance. Eligible candidates can make the SSC online registration from 22.04.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 29.05.2019.
SSC MTS short notice is available in official website. SSC recruitment online application form and notification is available in official website. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. SSC will conduct computer based examination for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of SSC MTS vacancy merit, result, admit card, exam date, result, answer key, cut off marks and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Vacancy||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.04.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.05.2019|
|Last date for online payment & generation of offline challan||31.05.2019|
|Last date for offline payment||01.06.2019|
|Tier I exam date||02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019|
|Tier II exam date||17.11.2019|
You may visit SSC Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 25 years and 18 to 27 years.
- Check advt for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC will conduct Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) & Paper-II (Descriptive Paper) for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
- You can deposit the fee amount via online or offline
How to apply SSC MTS Notification 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.