FASTag is operated by RPID by which you can get combo benefit to save your time and fuel.
For the payment of tolls, FASTag is a perfect solution for the Indians. FASTag is a contactless toll payment system which allows cashless payment using RFID technology. You can move through toll plazas by placing an active FASTag on your windscreen without stopping for the cash transactions. It also helps you to instantly subtract tolls from your registered bank account. FASTag is endorsed by MORTH, NHAI, IHMCL and can be accessed by online or any of the + 4000 branches of Axis Bank.
- No need to stop at toll gates as the tag readers on toll booths check your FASTag and the due fees automatically from the linked account.
- Get free SMS alerts on your registered mobile number for every FASTag transaction.
- You can manage the FASTag online once it is activated.
- Apply for Axis Bank FASTag and get it delivered at your doorstep.
- Get numerous payment option to recharge Axis Bank FASTag.
- Get 24×7 customer care support and solve any FASTag query
- Recharge Axis FASTag and get amazing cashback
- Get 2.5% cashback on Axis FASTag transactions.Axis Bank FASTag RegisterApply for Axis Bank FASTag via simple online and offline process. Below given steps is for the same.Online Method
- Visit Axis Bank website and click on Business Banking
- Go to “Get Payment and Merchant Solution and click on FASTag.
- Now click on “Get a Free FASTag Now”.
- If you are an Axis Bank Customer enter your Account Number or else enter your mobile number.
- Enter your vehicle number and click on Generate OTP.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- Now enter all the required details, upload your identity proof, upload RC Book of your vehicle and click on Proceed to Payment.
- Review all the entered details, accept the Terms and Conditions and select the payment option from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on Proceed to Pay to proceed further.
- Now enter the payment details and click on Submit.
- Now you will get a successful message on the screen as well as on your registered mobile number.
You can also visit ICICI Bank’s POS location at the nearest toll gate, along with all necessary documents such as address proof, ID evidence, RC Book of your vehicle, ICICI FASTag application form, Valid Driving License, Passport Size Recent Photographs and other KYC documents. Pay the charges of ICICI FASTag, and you’ll receive the bank’s FASTag account instantly. After the successful activation, the bank employee will fix the tag to the windscreen of your vehicle.
Axis Bank FASTag Login
With your Axis Bank User Id and Password, you can log in for Axis Bank FASTag and enjoy the online benefits. Scroll down and get to know about the process of Login.
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank
- You can log in with a various Login option such as User Id, Wallet Id, Vehicle Registration Number and Phone Number.
- Choose your Login type from the drop-down menu and enter the required details.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Login.
Axis Bank FASTag Recharge
Below is the different process to recharge Axis Bank FASTag.
- Visit the Axis Bank website
- Select user type from the drop-down menu and click on Login
- Now select the type of your User Id from the drop-down box and enter your Password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Login
- Now click on Recharge and enter the recharge amount on the required box.
- Review all the payment details and click on Recharge Now.
- On the next page accept the Terms and Conditions, click on Proceed to Pay.
- Once the payment is completed you can see the transaction details on the screen.
Axis Bank FASTag Recharge via NEFT/RTGS
- Login into your net banking account or mobile banking with your Net Banking Id and Password.
- Add your vehicle as a beneficiary in the FASTag wallet id number or vehicle number.
- Add Axis Bank IFSC Code- UTIB0000ETC.
- Once the beneficiary is added you can recharge your Axis Bank FASTag.
Axis Bank FASTag Recharge via ETC Portal
- Log into your FASTag wallet on the portal with your User Id and Password.
- Now click on “Go to Road User Center”.
- Under Payment and Top Up click on “Recharge”.
- Here you can load the money into the wallet through your credit/debit card, internet banking or UPI and pay for Axis Bank FASTag recharge.
Axis Bank FASTag Recharge via Auto Debit Facility
Axis Bank’s existing customers are allowed to directly deduct the money from the bank account through standing instruction and credit it to the FASTag wallet. To activate the process send a mail to email@example.com along with all the mandated documents and get the confirmation from the bank.
Axis Bank FASTag App
Axis Bank customer can download the Axis Bank FASTag app from the existing app store of their mobile. Below is the process to download Axis Bank FASTag App.
- Go to Playstore or Appstore and search for Axis Mobile- Fund Transfer, UPI, Recharge & Payment
- Click on the Install icon and wait until the download is complete.
- Choose the sim which has registered with your bank account and tap on Continue
- Enter the name as per your bank account and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Create your new 6-digit m-PIN number and enter your bank details.
- Enter your Internet Banking Id and Password
- Now enter your credit card details and click on Continue
- Now enter the created MPIN and link the bank account with your credit card.
- After this you will get a successful message on the screen, now you can enjoy the benefits of Axis Bank FASTag app.
Axis Bank FASTag Charges
|Tag Issuance fee||Free FASTag limited period offer|
|Reissuance Fees||Rs 100|
|Security Deposit||Rs 200|
|Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Rs 160|
|Light commercial vehicle 2-axle/ Mini Bus||Rs 250|
|Bus 3-Axle||Rs 500|
|Truck 3-axle||Rs 500|
|Bus 2- Axle||Rs 350|
|Truck 2-axle||Rs 350|
|Tractor / Tractor with trailer||Rs 550|
|Truck 4-axle||Rs 550|
|Truck 5-axle||Rs 550|
|Truck 6-axle||Rs 550|
|Truck 7-axle and above||Rs 650|
|Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machine||Rs 550|