Zensar Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Across India | April 2018
Company: Zensar Technologies
Zensar Technologies (Zensar) is a globally renowned software services company that specializes in providing a complete range of Software Services and Solutions.
Zensar is the world’s first enterprise-wide SEI CMM Level 5 Company and enjoys a strong presence in the United States, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. To service Global Customers, Zensar has Delivery Centres in Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore in India, China, Japan and the UK. With 7000+ associates, 400+ customers and 14 nationalities operating in more than 20 global locations, Zensar helps transform Global Corporations.
Company Website: www.zensar.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
Zensar is conducting an Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Java Trained Fresher’s at Bangalore for MCA / BE / B TECH graduates in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics.
We are inviting graduates from the 2016 and 2017 batch to explore exciting opportunities in one of the fastest growing IT organizations of the world.
- Candidates who have completed their course/graduated in the year 2016 and 2017
- Academic Criteria (MCA / B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics)
- Minimum 60 % of aggregate marks throughout their academic career (10th, 12th, Engineering)
- Trained/Certified Java Freshers
- All Academic courses should have been completed with no live back-logs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Date of Interview will be shared via email (for shortlisted candidates only)
- Online Aptitude and Technical Test
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Instructions: Candidates need to Sign-up and complete the registration process. | Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS. | Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly with the short-listed candidates.
Last Date to Apply: 17th April 2018
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.