TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 for Sub Inspector/Constable | 9795 Posts | Last Date: 19 April 2019
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Job notification for 969 Sub Inspector of Police vacancies, 8826 posts of Police Constable, Jail Warders & Fireman. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector of Police||969||TNUSRB SI Vacancy|
|Constable/Jail Warders||8826||TNUSRB Constable Vacancy|
TNUSRB Recruitment for Sub Inspector of Police:
|Job Role||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Start Date||20 March 2019|
|Last Date||19 April 2019|
- Bachelor’s Degree Obtained from Institution/University recognized by University Grand’s Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 Patten or 10+3+2 Pattern in Case of Diploma Course.
- However, Candidates Who have Obtained Bachelor Degree through Open Universities Without Going through 10+2+3 Pattern will not be Eligible.
- Candidate Should have Studied Tamil as a subject in X/XII/Degree. If not Studied, Candidate will Have to Pass the Tamil Part-II Test Conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within 2 Years of Joining the Service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 167 Cms)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 157 Cms)
- Male (Female) – 81 Cms (with 5 Cms expansion)
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 20 years to 28 years.
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim) BC(M), Most Backward Class(MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 30 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (SC(A))/Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 33 years
- Destitute Widow -35 years
- Ex-Servicemen/CPMF /Serving personnel of Armed Forces/Departmental candidates – Below 45 years
List of Vacancies: 969 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk) – 660 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed Reserve) – 276 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Tamil Nadu Special Police) – 33 Posts