Indian Post India Post Office Recruitment Notification 2018.Indian Post inviting applications for the positions of Inspector.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on June 04th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :
Inspector – 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Other Qualifications :
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018 for filling up various Inspector posts in Department of Post
1. Post Name & Pay: Sub Inspector – Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
2. Qualification: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age : 18-30 years
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Important Instructions to Candidates :
(i) The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Tier-I and Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and paper-IV), written descriptive examination for Tier-III and CPT/DEST/Document verification for Tier-IV. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verifications. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
(ii) Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
(iii) Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) and entitled to reservation for PH.Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
(iV) FEE: Rupees one hundred ONLY (Rs. 100/-) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and ExServicemen (eligible for reservation) are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government Orders.
(v) Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. At the time of appearing in examination the candidates will be required to submit an undertaking that he / she has submitted only one application.
(vi) The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 06.06.2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 04.06.2018. Candidates should retain the Registration ID assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission. They should not submit print out of their application to the Commission.
Selection Process :
Computer based Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification wherever applicable, the Commission will draw up the All India Merit List for each category of post. As many candidates as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment for each category of post up to the number of vacancies available, taking into consideration option for the posts.
How to Apply :
1. On-line application facility will be available from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018(5:00PM).Online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
2,. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
3. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.
Important Dates :
1. Closing Date:04.06.2018
2. Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25.07.2018-20.08.2018
3. Date of Tier-II: 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
4. Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): To be notified later
5. Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)- To be notified later