IBM Off Campus/ Recruitment Drive 2018 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Across India | May 2018
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Degree: B.Tech/ BE, M.Tech/ ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2016,2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Last date to apply: Apply ASAP before the link expires with or without reference from IBM employees.
Job Id: 147959BR