GIC Recruitment 2019 | Officers-Assistant Manager | Any Degree | Last Date: 11 September 2019.
GIC Recruitment 2019: General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for the engagement of Scale-I Officers Assistant Manager. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process of General Insurance Corporation Recruitment given below.
General Insurance of India GIC:
General Insurance of India is the state-owned insurance company, and it’s registered headquarter office is located in Mumbai. The primary responsibility of GIC is to sale the reinsurance in the Indian insurance market. The foreign insurance companies from France, Switzerland and Germany are joining together with GIC in the year 2016.
GIC Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Scale-I Officer/Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 September 2019|
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Finance/Accounts-Candidate must possess B. Com Degree from a recognised University
- Information Technology(Software)-B.E. / B. Tech. in IT OR Computer Science OR MCA
- Legal-Candidate must possess LLB/BL Degree from a recognised University
- Automobile Engineering-Candidate must possess BE/B.TECH Degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognised University
- Civil-Candidate must possess BE/B.TECH Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University
- Aeronautical Engineering-Candidate must possess BE/B.TECH Degree in Aeronautical Degree from a recognised University
- Marine Engineering-Candidate must possess BE/B.TECH Degree in Marine Engineering Degree from a recognised University
- Company Secretary-ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation from a recognised university
- Hindi-Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation
Age (As on 21.08.2019):
- Minimum Age Limit is 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 30 years
Scheme of Examination:
- PART A: Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking (For General Stream), Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline (For Hindi Officer).
- Part B & Part C of the examination shall be standard for the candidates of all the streams.
- PART B: Test of Reasoning (20), Test of English Language (20), Test of General Awareness (20), Test of Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy (20).
- Part C (Descriptive): English Language test which consists of Essay, precise and Comprehension.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from those obtained.
- Tests will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi except for the analysis of the English Language.
|Max. Marks||No. of Qns||Duration (minutes)|
GIC Recruitment – Minimum qualifying marks:
- In online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- For overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
How to apply GIC Recruitment 2019 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online from 21 August to 11 September 2019.