Bentley Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | B.Com/ M.Com/ BBA/ MBA | Pune | April 2018
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- Reviews, releases, and administers project data to ensure accuracy, reliability and authenticity.
- Create and track purchase requests for subcontractors.
- Coordinate financials and project reporting for AT colleagues upon request.
- Audit travel requests and expenses prior to final approval.
- Participate in system testing for enhancements and upgrades.
- Review all proposals insuring correct entity is referenced as well as the review of pricing and contract terms.
- Initiate credit and legal approval for all assigned projects.
- Monitor and review quote accepted activities in assigned queue insuring all documentation is attached and accurate.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, management or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with principles and processes related to project data capture and processing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required. Should be familiar with other Microsoft programs including PowerPoint and Access.
- Must be a self-starter and can work well under pressure.
- Must be a Team Player.