Indian Air Force Latest Openings 2018 Notification. Indian Air Force has released official notification for the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and more posts. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Last Date to Apply for Air Force is on :> April 20th, 2018..
Lower Division Clerk – 06 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff – 80 Posts
Fireman – 02 Posts
Hindi Typist – 01 Post
Draughtsman – 01 Post
Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker – 01 Post
Carpenter – 02 Posts
Painter – 03 Posts
Tailor – 01 Post
Cook – 08 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Lower Division Clerk –
1. Post Name & Pay: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs 19900- 63200 (Level-2)
2 .Qualification: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. (ii) A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. (35 words per minute & 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/9000 Key Depression per Hour on an Average of 5 Key depressions for each word)
Age: 18 25 years
Multi Tasking Staff –
1. Post Name & Pay:Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs 18000- 56900 (Level-1)
2 .Essential : (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification fro a recognized University or Board.
3. Desirable : One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from a organization or Institute
Age: 18 25 years
1. Post Name & Pay: Fireman – Rs 19900- 63200 (Level-2)
2. Essential: (i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university. (ii) Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institution of repute. (iii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers. Hose Fitting and Fire appliances and equipments like fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches. (iv) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note-1 below OR Ex-serviceman of appropriate trade
3 .Desirable: (i) Should be familiar with maintenance and operation of various types of Fire appliances. (ii) Experience of having worked in a regular civil or defence fire brigade as Fireman Gd-I or Senior Fireman. (iii) Have passed the General Fire Fighting Course of Defence Institute of Fire Research, Ministry of Defence or sub-officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any other similar recognized course.
Age: 18 27 years
Hindi Typist – 12TH
Draughtsman – 10TH
Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker – 10TH
Carpenter – 10TH
Tailor – 10TH
Cook – 10TH
Indian Air Force, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110106
Selection Procedure :>
The eligible candidates will require to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification. (b) The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Apti – tude (iii) General English ) (iv) General Awareness. (c) The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi. (d) After passing the written test the candidates will be short listed for skill / practical / physical test wherever applicable.
How to Apply :>
1. Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
2. (a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested. (b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their casteShould be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit along with application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the crème layers.
3. Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested) Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 5/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——— AND CATEGORY——–”
[contact-form-7 id=”1106″ title=”Untitled”]