Apollo Hospitals Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Assistant Biomedical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Tamil Nadu | June 2018
|Company Type||Private Limited|
|Position||Assistant Biomedical Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||–|
|Job Location||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech – Biomedical|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Following departmental Medical Equipment Management Plan (MPEP) procedures, inspects newly acquired medical devices and systems for safety and function and attaches and assigns appropriate control numbers and labels to clinical devices. Acquires the necessary information for accurate database inventory entry.
- Responds to equipment problems in clinical areas and evaluates, troubleshoots and corrects problems up to and including those requiring rule-based trouble-shooting and a moderate level of diagnostic skill and having moderate to high level of acuity and complexity. Determines the need to remove and /or replace malfunctioning devices from service and implements accordingly.
- Makes periodic rounds in clinical areas to assess operation of devices and systems. Notes trends and works with team members to develop and implement solutions to address recurring problems.
- Conducts complete performance assurance and electrical safety testing. Performs preventive/scheduled maintenance and calibrations on clinical devices as required. May provide information for the development of testing protocols.
- Instructs clinical and technical staff and other support personnel on the operation, safe use, care, and handling, and user maintenance procedures for clinical devices.