VISA Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015-2017 Batch | Bangalore | June 2018
Company: VISA India
Visa Inc is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, gift cards, and debit cards.
Visa is the world’s second-largest card payment organization (debit and credit cards combined), after being surpassed by China UnionPay in 2015, based on annual value of card payments transacted and number of issued cards.
Company Website: www.visa.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field
- 0-3 years of overall software development experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing highly scalable platform development
- Expertise in Java, Spring, Kafka, Solr and other relevant distributed technologies
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Passion for learning architectural and design patterns
- Knowledge about Security standards
- Knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (REST)
- Familiarity with web service development, DBMS, SQL, UNIX shell scripts is a plus
- Experience with tools like Rally, JIRA, Sharepoint, wiki, etc
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Sound problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
At Digital and Mobile, we are focused on creating smarter payment solutions that provide fast, easier ways to pay with your phone, web and other digital devices wherever you are – remote or proximity payment.
The Digital and Mobile Platforms Engineering team is looking for talented engineers for Bangalore office to drive the evolution of mobile payment solutions through developing a scalable platform to support application development teams.
You will work closely with your colleagues and other teams to design and implement unique platform capabilities . Your code will be rock solid and built to perform on multiple platforms & environments. You will be also work closely with various stakeholders to help establish web development standards.