UCIL Recruitment 2018 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) notifications for 188 vacancies of Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UCIL Recruitment 2018: Apprentice
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jaduguda (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||25 October 2018|
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50% marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates (45% marks for SC/ST candidates) & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- The relevant trades are Fitter, Electrician, Welder [Gas & Electric], Turner/Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Mech (MV)/Mech. Diesel, Carpenter, Plumber, Auto Electrician, Pipe Fitter trade.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible.
Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018): 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxations: Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/ SC/ST candidates.
UCIL Apprentice – Trade wise vacancies: 188 Posts
- Fitter – 59 Posts
- Electrician – 59 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 24 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 7 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Mech.(MV)/Mech. Diesel – 4 Posts
- Carpenter – 8 Posts
- Plumber – 8 Posts
- Auto Electrician – 7 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 7 Posts
Duration of Apprenticeship: One Year Training.
UCIL Apprentice – Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to apply UCIL Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 October 2018.