Increase in DA from October 2018 for CPSE Employees following IDA Scales on 1987 and 1992 basis
Upto Rs. 3500 – 518.3% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 11392/-
Above Rs. 3500 and Upto Rs. 6500 – 388.7% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 18141/-
Above Rs. 6500 and Upto Rs. 9500 – 311% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 25266/-
Above Rs. 9500 – 295.1% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 29545/-
No. W-02/0003/2014-DPE (WC)-GL/XXVI/18
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries 8: Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Subject:- Payment of DA to Board level/below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors following IDA scales, of pay in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) on 1987 and 1992 basis.
The undersigned is directed to refer to para No. 4 of this Department’s O.M. No. 2(50)/86-DPE (WC) dated 19.07.l995 wherein the rates of DA payable to the executives holding Board level post have been indicated. In accordance with the DA scheme spelt out in Annexure-lll of the said O.M, the installments of DA become payable from 1st January, 1st April, 1st July, 1st October, every year based on the price increase above quarterly Index average of 1099 (1960=100)
2. In continuation of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 04.07.2018, the rates of DA payable to the executives of CPSEs holding Board level post, below Board level post and Non-Unionized Supervisors following IDA pattern of 1992 pay scales may be modified as follows:-
(b) AICPI (Linked to 1960=100) for the quarter June, 20187 Aug., 2018
June, 2018 = 6641
July, 2018 = 6872
Aug, 2018 = 6872
Average of the quarter = 6795
(c) Increase over link point : 5696 (6795-1099)
(d) % increase over link point: 518.3% (5696/l \099*100)
DA Rates for various Pay Ranges
Basic Pay Per Month | DA Rates
- Upto Rs. 3500 – 518.3% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 11392/-
- Above Rs. 3500 and Upto Rs. 6500 – 388.7% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 18141/-
- Above Rs. 6500 and Upto Rs. 9500 – 311% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 25266/-
- Above Rs. 9500 – 295.1% of pay subject to minimum of Rs. 29545/-
3. The payment on account of dearness allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. The quantum of IDA payable from 01.10.2018 at the old system of neutralization @ Rs. 2.00 per point shift for increase of 222 points, may be Rs. 444/- and at AICPI 6795 DA payable may be Rs. 12179.75 to the executives holding Board level post, below Board level post and non-unionised supervisors following IDA pattern in the CPSEs of 1987 pay scales.
5. All administrative Ministries/Department of Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.