JKSSB Recruitment 2019 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Job notifications for Technician/ Technical Assistant, Public Health Nurse, Health Inspector/ Health Assistant, E.C.G Technician, Radiographic Technician, Dental Technician, Junior Photographer, Staff Nurse, Storekeeper-cum-clerk-cum Computer Operator, Steno-cum-computer operator/Steno-typist, Computer Assistant, Dietician, Telephone Supervisor, Driver & Others. The detailed eligibility and application process of JKSSB Recruitment are given below.
JKSSB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technician/Technical Assistant, Nurse, Health Inspector, Computer Operator, Steno-Typist & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||27 February 2019|
JKSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Technician/ Technical Assistant: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma in Medical Lab.Technology from any recognized Institute Or Medical Assistant Course from any recognized University/SMF.
Public Health Nurse: B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
Health Inspector/ Health Assistant: Graduate from any recognized University
E.C.G Technician: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma in X-Ray Assistant/Technician from any recognized Institute with three months specialized training in ECG from any recognized Institute /SMF.
Psychiatric Social Worker: Graduation with Sociology as one of subject from any recognized Institute/ M.A. Sociology.
Theatre Assistant/ Technician: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma in Theatre Assistant/ Technician Course from any recognized Institute/SMF
Audiometry Technician: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree/diploma in Audiometry or Speech Therapy Course from any recognized Institute/SMF.
Technical Assistant/Technician: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Diploma of two years in Ophthalmology/Anaesthesia Assistant from any recognized Institute/ SMF.
Radiographic Technician: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with two years Diploma in X-Ray Technician/Radiography from any recognized Institute/SMF.
Physicist: B.Sc with Physics as one of the subject &min two years experience in dosimetry through a recognized well equipped radiation therapy department as per AERB/ELORA.
Physiotherapist: 10+2 with degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized Institute/SMF.
Dental Technician: 10+2 with two years Dental Assistant/Technician Training Course or above from any recognized Institute/ SMF.
Junior Photographer: 10+2 or above with one year Diploma in Photography from any recognized Institute
Audio-visual Technician/Telephone Supervisor: Diploma in Electronics and Communication from any recognized Institute.
Matron/Head Nurse/Staff Nurse: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with diploma/ B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
Storekeeper-cum-clerk-cum Computer Operator: Graduation with certificate course in computer application from any recognized University/Institute.
Steno-cum-computer operator/Steno-typist/Computer Assistant:
- Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not
less than 35 words speed per minute.
- Six months certificate course in computer application from a recognized Institute.
Dietician: B.Sc Dietetics/Nutrition from a recognized institute/University.
Sports Assistant: B.P.Ed/B.P.E from any recognized Institute/University.
Driver: Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 with valid HMV Licence
Electrician/Line Man: Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 with diploma course of Electrician from ITI.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): Minimum Age limit – 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- 40 years for Open Merit.
- 43 years for SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- Relaxed as per govt policy.
JKSSB Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 247 Posts
- Technician/ Technical Assistant – 34
- Public Health Nurse – 03
- Health Inspector/ Health Assistant (Male) – 1
- Health Inspector – 2
- E.C.G Technician – 1
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 2
- Tuberculosis and Chest diseases Health Visitor – 2
- Theatre Assistant/ Technician – 3
- Audiometry Technician – 1
- Technical Assistant / Technician (Ophthalmology) – 1
- Radiographic Technician – 8
- Physicist – 1
- Radiotherapy Technician – 2
- Technical Assistant / Technician (Anaesthesiology) – 8
- Physiotherapist – 2
- Occupational therapist – 2
- Clinical Psychologist – 1
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician – 2
- Workshop worker – 6
- MRW/Technician Therapist – 4
- Dental Technician – 4
- Technician for Animal Operation Room – 1
- Junior Photographer – 1
- Artist Modeller – 1
- Audio-visual Technician – 3
- Matron/Head Nurse – 1
- Staff Nurse – 4
- Junior Receptionist-cum-clerk – 2
- Nursing and Para-Medical Staff – 22
- Health Educator – 3
- Storekeeper-cum-clerk-cum Computer Operator – 53
- Steno-cum-computer operator/Steno-typist – 24
- Computer Assistant – 2
- Dietician – 1
- Manager (Hostel) – 3
- Telephone Supervisor – 3
- Sports Assistant – 2
- Driver – 12
- Electrician/Line Man – 3
JKSSB Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test, Skill Test/Practical Test, Typing Test & Interview followed by Document verification.
Application Fee: Rs. 350/-
Mode of Payment:
- Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under Online Option)
- CSC Connect (if application is submitted at CSC)
- Challan at J&K Bank branches
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 27 February 2019.
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 27 February 2019