IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) jobs for the post of Junior Mechanic for Diploma/ITI candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Jr. Mechanic|
|Last date||28 September 2018|
- 3year Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Power Electronics from a recognized University / Institute with relevant experience of two years after the diploma. OR
- ITI in Electrician trade with relevant experience of five years after the ITI Certificate.
Desirable Skills: The candidate should have professional experience in handling AudioVisual equipments, Electric pumps & other building maintenance systems for Academic & Residential buildings.
Age limit (As on 28.09.2018): Below 27 years (Age relaxation as per Institute norms)
IIT Bombay Jr Mechanic Recruitment Selection process:
- Screening test / Skill/Trade test and/or Computer proficiency test may be conducted for shortlisting criteria as per the nature of the post.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of written test.
- A candidate is required to obtain 60% & more marks (55% & more marks for SC/ST) in the written test to be eligible for recruitment.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates)
How to apply IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 for Jr Mechanic?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 September 2018.