HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Job notifications for 18,218 vacancies of Group D Posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HSSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group D|
|Application Start Date||29 August 2018|
|Last Date||18 September 2018|
Peon, Helper, Mali, Cook, Mechanical Helper, Workshop Assistant, Dhobi, Electrician Helper, Barber, Mining Guard, Lab Attendant, Library Attendant, Carpenter, Messenger & Others.
- Matriculation from a Recognized Board.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard, as one of the Subject.
Age limit (As on 18.09.2018): 18 to 42 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 10 years for PWD General candidates
- 15 years for PWD+Scheduled Castes and Backward Class categories.
- Others as per government policy.
HSSC Recruitment Group D Selection Process:
The Selection Process will be based on Selection will be based on Written Test (90 Marks) & Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 Marks).
Scheme of Written Test:
- 75% weight-age for General awareness, Reasoning, maths, Science, English, Hindi as applicable.
- 25% weight-age for History, Current Affairs, literature, Geography, Civics, Environment,
Culture, etc of Haryana.
- General candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Female (Haryana Resident): Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC candidates (Male) (Haryana Resident): Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC candidates (Female) (Haryana Resident): Rs. 25/-
- No fee for Physically handicapped/Ex-Servicemen of Haryana
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank & IDBI Bank.
How to apply HSSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 29 August 2018 to 18 September 2018.
- Date of Notification: 26th August 2018
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 29th August 2018
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 18th September 2018
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 21st September 2018