FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: Configuration and Release Engineer
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA (2014 – 2017 Batch)
- Experienced working with both Windows + Linux (or) Unix OS Background.
- Experience working with Web Servers – Tomcat & WebSphere.
- Experience working on any Ticketing tool, remedy, JIRA or Service now, etc.,
- Additional preference for candidates who worked in Production support already.
- Should be interested to work for application based support.
- Should be willing to work on rotational Shift (including Night Shift) for 24/7 Support.
- Should be a willing to learn and work for new projects coming in and accommodate for changes in process.
- Should be able to understand Integration services and Middleware Technologies & Core Banking Solutions.
- Additional preference for any Certification in Linux/Unix or knowledge in shell Scripting and ITIL.
- Good to have IBM MQ Knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with Scheduled Change movements for Core Banking Solutions.
- For all Non Production and Production Environments.
- Will be working for Deployments & Application Installations in Windows/Linux/Unix based platforms.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.