DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for Asst Teacher/ Jr.Engineer/Fire Operator | 1688 Posts | Last Date: 7 November 2019.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the job notifications for the post of Fire Operator for 706 vacancies. Male candidates should have a Qualification of 10th with driving licence, can apply for this post through online. Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery) and Junior Engineer (Civil) for 982 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.El.Ed/Diploma/12th can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and DSSSB Recruitment application process are given below.
DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is a board that conducts the recruitment examination for the various posts vacancies in Delhi undertaken by the department of GNCT Delhi. DSSSB only have the power to select the candidates for the government posting by the conducting required examination.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Openings in DSSSB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Vacancy||Last date|
|Fire Operator||706||6 November 2019|
|Assistant Teacher/Junior Engineer||982||15 October 2019|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for Fire Operator :
|Job Role||Fire Operator|
|Starting Application Date||7 October 2019|
|Ending Application Date||6 November 2019|
Detailed Eligibility :
- Candidate should pass Matric from a recognized Institute /Board or equivalent.
- Candidate should possess a valid license for driving heavy-duty vehicles.
- Male candidates are only eligible.
- Technical qualification in profession.
Physical Standard Essential:
- Minimum Height: 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)
- Minimum Weight: 50 kgs.
- Chest (normal): 81 cms. Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms.
- EyeSight: 6/6
Age Limit: 27 Years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- Meritorious sportsperson: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen: Period of Military service plus 3 years
- Others as per govt rules
Category wise vacancies: Total-706 Posts
- For EWS: 21 Posts
- For UR: 190 Posts
- For OBC: 115 Posts
- For SC: 309 Posts
- For ST: 71 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- Group: ‘C’
DSSSB Recruitment -Fire Operator Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test/physical endurance test/driving test
|Tier||Total Ques. (MCQ)||Total Marks
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination
- OBC (Delhi):35%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Test of Hindi/English Language & Comprehension
Physical Endurance Test
The Physical Endurance Test shall consist of 100 marks. A candidate will have to qualify in each of the three events and shall have to obtain a minimum 33% marks in aggregate to be declared pass.
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- 800 Mtrs Run
Note: The Final selection is based on total percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the three criteria set forth for the selection i.e. Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test and the Written test.
Examination Fees: Rs.100/-
Note No fees for SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman.
Mode Of Payment: Online payment only through SBI e-pay.
How to apply for DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 7 October 2019 to 6 November 2019.