DRDO – ARDE Recruitment 2018 | www.drdo.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow | 5 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | Last Date: 10th August 2018
Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacanices: 5
- JRF (Electronics) – 2 Posts
- JRF (Physics) – 1 Post
- JRF (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- JRF (Mechanical) – 1 Post
Pay Scale: INR. 25,000/Month
Job Location: Pune
Tenure Period: 2 years.
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- B.E/B.Tech(Electronics/E&TC/Electronics & Communications Engineering) with NET/GATE qualification or
- M.Sc. (Electronics) in first division at both Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/ B.E. (Instrumentation) with specialization in laser optics and fiber optics in first division at both Graduate and Postgraduate level with NET/GATE
- M.Tech /M.Sc. (Applied Physics, Optoelectronics, Applied & Electro-Optic) in first division
at both Graduate and Postgraduate level with 2 years of Research experience in field of lasers, fiber optics, sensors, explosives. OR
- M.Tech (Instrumentation and Control) in first division at both Graduate and Post graduate level.
JRF (Computer Science):
- B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with NET/GATE qualification or
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) in first division at both Graduate and Postgraduate level.
B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgical Engg.) in first division with NET/GATE qualification.
Note: Those having qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE examination only shall be given preference.
Age limit: Below 28 years (5 years relaxation to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC candidates)
The selection procedure will be based on the performance of Written Test/Interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can forward their CV in original along with self-attested copies of certificates of Educational Qualification/documents to the following postal address on 10 August 2018.
Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE),
Armament Post, Pashan,
PUNE- 411 021