Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | C++ Developer- CATIA | 2013 – 2017 Batch | BS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS | Pune | April 2018
Company: Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
Position: C++ Developer- CATIA
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Locations: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues. Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- B. S / M.S in Mechanical Engineering / Robotics Engineering or any related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Expert level knowledge in C++,CAA, STL, Smart Pointers & related technologies.
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures. Knowledge of COM/ DCOM.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent. Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.