Hi Readers, If you have completed your education and decide to start your career. then applying for interested job post is the primary stage. you may interested in government jobs or may be in private jobs, but many of the procedures are same in recruitment process in both organization. Job apply process may be online or offline. How to apply online? We already explain it in our previous post.
Before you start search or applying jobs you have to be ready with required documents which may ask at the time of filling job application, or at the time of interview, or at the time of joining date. So we have giving you the list of documents are require for applying the jobs.
Documents Require for applying jobs as follows
1) Education Certificate: Require documents all depends of which post you have applied for. If minimum requirement for the job is 10th pass ( metric / SSC) then you have to produce 10th pass certificate. and if post is for 12th pass ( HSC) then candidate have to provide 12th pass certificate. Its better to you if you have every year mark sheet after High school.
2) Age Proof: Birth date or age proof document will be ask if jobs are for specific age group. School leaving certificate, adhaar card, pan card, will be an acceptable documents. Central government employee certificate and NOC require if yo are looking for age relaxation.
3) Residential Proof: Your pan card, Passport, adhaar card, ration card, Bonafite certificate, electricity bill, will be acceptable documents.
4) Cast Certificate: Cast certificate is require if your are looking to get other and minority cast benefit. OBC cast employee need to produce OBC certificate with mentioning Creamy Layer Status in the define format of govt of India. SC/NT and other schedule cast certificate is enough.
5) Ex-Servicemen: In case of Ex-Servicemen discharge letter will be needed
6) Handicapped category: If you are applying in Handicapped category, OH/VH/HH certificate is require.
7) Sports Quota: Sport quota certificate must have to produce.
8) Photos: Normally passport size photos are accepted and it require in every job application and further process. so carry extra photos all the time.
9) ID Proof: Voter ID-Card passport, man card, adhaar card will be accepted against ID proof.
10) Other Docments: In some special cases Domicile certificate and medical examination certificate, scanned signature documents is require.
Above stated document need to handy or ready with you, any document will be ask by employer according to job post applied for. it will help reduce last moment rush and hurry.
So that check our latest job notification of Recruitment 2018 for various posts vacancies. The aspirants can visit official website time to time for more updates. Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts with the needy ones.