UKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) announced notifications for 917 vacancies of Lecturers in various subjects at General Branch & Women Branch through Special Subordinate Education Services Exam 2018. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UKPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Last Date||25 September 2018|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in relevant Subjects and B.Ed from a recognized University.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): 21 to 42 years (Relaxations as per govt rules)
Note: Candidates born between 01 July 1997 and 02 July 1976.
UKPSC – Subject wise vacancies: 917 Posts
- Hindi – 138 Posts
- English – 113 Posts
- Sanskrit – 63 Posts
- Physics – 90 Posts
- Chemistry – 61 Posts
- Mathematics – 73 Posts
- Biology – 81 Posts
- Political Science – 83 Posts
- Economics – 56 Posts
- History – 50 Posts
- Geography – 98 Posts
- Sociology – 7 Posts
- Commerce – 2 Posts
- Agriculture – 1 Post
- Psychology – 1 Post
UKPSC Lecturers Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of Lecturers posts will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- For Gen Candidates: Rs.135.40/-
- For OBC/SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Uttarakhand only: Rs.95.40/-
- For PH candidates: Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card or CSC Connect.
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 September 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th Sept 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 25th Sept 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25th Sept 2018