TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) Job notifications for Forester, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Forest
|Job Role||Forester, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,900/-|
|Job Location||15 October 2018|
|Last Date||5 November 2018|
TNFUSRC Recruitment -TN Forest Department Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Forester: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the following subjects of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission: Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Wildlife Biology, Zoology.
Forest Guard: A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
Forest Guard with Driving License:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.Physical Standards:
Category Height (cm) Chest (cm) Male 163 79-84 (on full inspiration) Female and Third gender 150 74-79 (on full inspiration)
Age limit (As on 01-07-2018):
- General: 21 to 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 21 to 35 Years
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
TNFUSRC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 1178 Posts
- Forester – 300 Posts
- Forest Guard – 726 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 152 Posts
Pay scale details:
- Forester: Rs.35,900-1,13,500/-
- Forest Guard/Forest Guard with Driving License: Rs.18,200-57,900/-
TNFUSRC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Physical Standards, Endurance Test & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
For Forest Guard/Forest Guard with Driving License:
- The question paper contains General Knowledge for 150 Marks with 3 Hrs duration.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
- Paper – I: General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, Basic English, Basic Tamil Language, etc.
- Paper – II: General Science
- The question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
|Name of Test||Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||100||3 Hours|
|Paper – II||100||3 Hours|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs: 30%
- For Others: 40%
- Forester is Rs.250/-
- Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving Licence: Rs.150/-
How to apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 15 October 2018 to 5 November 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 06.10.2018
- Commencement of Online Application: 15.10.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 05.11.2018
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee – Online Payment: 05.11.2018
- Last date for payment of Exam Fee – By challan at designated Indian Bank branches: 07.11.2018
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination: Will be announced later.