Synopsys Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 Batch | Hyderabad | May 2018
Company: Synopsys India
Synopsys India established its operations in Bangalore as an offshore R&D center in 1995 and added a field organization in 1997. Today, the company has offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and New Delhi, where more than 1,300 employees are involved in the research, design and development of key technologies and products that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Positions: Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Completed engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science.
- Strong Digital and Analog Design concepts. Understanding of ASIC Design flow.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX & Shell scripting, hands-on experience with any scripting language like perl, python, Tcl etc is desirable.
- Knowledge of EDA tools will be a plus.
- As the Technical Intern, this person will work in Synopsys Analog Mixed Signal Group. This person will be involved in but not limited to the following activities:
- Development of Analog Mixed Signal solution for Synopsys customers.
- Provide technical assistance in resolving issues that need a deeper understanding of the tools
- Involvement with CAEs for development of new PDKs
- Development of QA and regression tests
- Development and delivery of product training material