SSA Recruitment 2018.Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has released a notification for the recruitment of Physical Education Instructor and Art Education Instructor Vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on May 31st, 2018..
Total No.of Posts : 106
Name of the Post :
1. Physical Education Instructor – 11 Posts
• +2 with CPED / Degree or Post Graduate degree in Professional Education.
• The certificate issued by Director of Sports, Odisha shall only be considered.
• In case of non-availability of candidate of the above qualification, sports persons with above age group having national- level participation may be considered for engagement as Part Time Physical Education Instructor. Local persons (from the same district) will be given priority due to the Part time nature of the job and for easy mobility.
Rs. 4900/- per Month (Remunera tion to be disbursed on the basis of classes taken by them.) as per – OPEPA nrom
Between 18-42 years and 5 years relaxation for ST I SC / Ex-Serviceman / Women / SEBC candidate No reservation for . PH candidate
2. Art Education Instructor – 95 Posts
Degree / Post Graduate in Visual Art / Fine Art (the ratio of Visual Art and Fine Art shall be 50:50) in case of non-availability of candidate of the above qualification, eminent artists who have State Level recognition may be considered for engagement. The list of such candidates shall be provided by Director, Culture. Local persons (from the same district) will be given priority due to the Part time nature of
Rs. 4900/-per Month (Remunera tion to be disbursed on the basis of classes taken by them.) as per OPEPA nrom
Between 18-42 years and 5 years relaxation for ST / SC / Ex-Serviceman / Women / SEBC candidate & 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped persons PH reservation 3% for Ortho / Deaf
DISTRICT PROJECT OFFICE, SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, (S.S.A.) P.O/Dist.-NABARANGPUR
Selection Process :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Application form and details can be downloaded from the district website i.e.www.nabarangpur.nic.in & OPEPA website i.e.www.opepa.in. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above are requested to apply to the District Project Coordinator, RTE-SSA, Nabarangpur on or before 31/05/2018 (during office hours). The applications may be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post only. Applications received after the last date i.e. 31/05/2018 shall be liable to be rejected. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the proposals without assigning any reason thereof. The vacancy may be vary at the time of actual engagement.
Last date to Apply : 31-05-2018