SPSC Recruitment 2019 for Digital Project Analyst/Software Developer | M.E/M.Tech/MCA
SPSC Recruitment 2019 – Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC) announced notifications for Digital Project Analyst & Software Developer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Digital Project Analyst, Software Developer|
|Salary||Pay Level – 11|
|Last Date||12 April 2019|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology from a recognized
university or institute.
- Should have experience of at least 02(two) years in a reputed organization or Institute.
Digital Project Analyst:
- Knowledge in Digital Project Management and Multimedia Technologies.
- Knowledge in Computer Networking.
- Knowledge in SQL and database handling
- Knowledge in Content Management system development.
- Knowledge in Online media content writing and Multimedia technologies.
- Knowledge in Mobile Application and Web Application Development
Age limit (As on 28/02/2019): 21 to 40 years (Relaxation as per Govt. norms)
Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Digital Project Analyst – 1 Post
- Software Developer – 1 Post
SPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on the Written (Main) Examination & Interview Test (Viva-voce).
- The examination consists of 3 papers.
- Mode of Examination patter shall be objective Multiple Choice Questions & Conventional Type Questions for both Paper-I (General English & General Knowledge), Paper-II (Main Subject Paper) & Paper-III (Practical Test)
Scheme of Examination:
|General English & General Knowledge||100|
|Main Subject Paper||300|
Application fee: Rs.150/- (PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees)
Mode of payment: Online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
How to apply SPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 April 2019.