South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Apprentice | 4103 Vacancies | ITI | Last Date: 17th July 2018
|Company||South Central Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||4103|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||2018-07-17|
Total Vacancies: 4103 Posts
- AC Mechanic – 249 Posts
- Carpenter – 16 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 640 Posts
- Electrical/ Electronics – 18 Posts
- Electrician – 871 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 102 Posts
- Fitter – 1460 Posts
- Machinist – 74 Posts
- MMW – 24 Posts
- MMTM – 12 Posts
- Painter – 40 Posts
- Welder – 597 Posts
- 10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI in relevant trade.
- The relevant trades are Mechanic (R&AC), Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance, Painter, Welder.
Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
Age limit(As on 18/06/2018): 15 to 24 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes.
- Others as per government policy.
Selection will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank or a crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Secunderabad — 500 025 payable at Hyderabad or Secunderabad.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 17th July 2018.
The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/A& R/SCR,
RRC, 1st Floor, C-Block,
Secunderabad- 500 025,