RITES Recruitment 2019 for Junior Manager & Assistant | 46 Posts | Last Date: 10 October 2019.
RITES Recruitment: Rites invites application for the post of Junior Manager & Junior Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RITES-Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Job Vacancies: RITES announces various vacancies in their careers/vacancy page in Rites.com. RITES hire Engineers from direct recruitment/through GATE exam scores. Candidates who join RITES can able to work in abroad. RITES provide good salary/remuneration for the employees. Candidates who wish to join in RITES can check the Employment Newspaper/Vacancy page of Rites.com for regular job updates. At present RITES Recruitment announced for Junior Manager & Junior Assistant post. All graduates can apply for this job vacancy in online latest by 10 October 2019.
RITES Recruitment 2019:
RITES Recruitment 2019 for Junior Manager/Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Manager/Jr Asst|
|Salary||Rs 5-12 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 October 2019|
Junior Manager (Finance) :
- Qualified CA/CMA (earlier known as ICWAI)
Junior Assistant (Finance) :
- B.Com/ BBA (Finance) / BMS (Finance)
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Age limit(As on 01.09.2019): 21-30 years
Note: Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided as per extant Govt. order.
Total Vacancies: 46
- Junior Manager (Finance)-22 Posts
- Junior Assistant(Finance)-24 Posts
RITES Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process for Junior Manager is based on writen test & Interview and for Junior assistant is based on written test followed by document verification.The candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.The written test will be conducted at 6 different locations across India.
Test centres for Written Test: Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur
For Junior Manager:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/
EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For Junior Assistant
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to apply RITES Recruitment for Jr Manager/Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit an application in online from 18 September 2019 to 10 October 2019.