PM Scholarship Scheme is an initiative taken by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the students who have passed the class 10th or 12th and want to pursue in Higher Education. In this article, you have found the complete list of PM Scholarships 2018 provided by our honorable Pradhan Mantri.
Read about the top 3 PM Scholarships for class 10th and 12th with complete details. Under this PM scholarship scheme, the financial assistance is being provided for pursuing undergraduate courses like BCA, BBA, Engineering, IT etc. Around eighty-two students will be selected across the nation for this scholarship. which are proving for Ex-Servicemen, 12th pass students and for 10th pass students.
Prime Minister Scholarships 2018-19 – Latest List
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility||Last Date to Apply|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15-Nov-2018|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For 10th Passed Students||10th Passed||May to June 2019|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 (NMMS)||9th to 12th||30-Sep-2019|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2018-19||12th Passed||15-Oct-2019|
|Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2018-19||12th Passed||31-Oct-2019|
Who Is Offering PM Scholarship For 10th & 12th Passed Students?
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji offering this PM scholarship scheme for 10th or 12th pass students who are now seeking admission in any professional courses such as BE, B.Tech medical, pharmacy, BCA, BBA, Engineering, IIT etc. Under this scholarship scheme financial help will be given to 82 thousand students which will divide equally among 41 thousand boys and 41 thousand girl students. Successful students will be awarded the scholarships every year among the students across the country.
Who Is Eligible For PM Scholarship 2018?
- Any student whose family annual income is not more than Rs 6 lakh.
- Any students who are doing a regular course is eligible for this scholarship.
- Any student whose age is in between 18 to 25 years.
- Any student doing a distance learning course is not eligible.
- Any student successful student can apply for this scholarship just for one course. If they apply for scholarships in more than one course the application will be considered invalid.
PM Scholarship 2018 – Application Procedure
Any student who is eligible as per the above-mentioned criteria can apply for Narendra Modi scholarship scheme by visiting and applying online through National Scholarship Portal. Also, students can follow some simple steps given below to apply online for this scholarship.
- Visit National Scholarship Portal using the official website’s link below.
- The applicant can use the login id and password if he/she is a registered user or create an account first and then apply for the scholarship.