OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Asst Fisheries Officer/Others | 207 Posts | Last Date: 18 September 2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has job notification for Assistant Agriculture Engineers, Assistant Fisheries Officer and Assistant Town Planner for 207 Vacancies. Interested candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interruption. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
OPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job role||No Of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Assistant Town Planner||12||12 September 2019|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer||65||18 September 2019|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineers||130||16 August 2019|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Town Planner(Group A):
|Job Role||Assistant Town Planner|
|Opening Date of Application||13 August 2019|
|Last Date||12 September 2019|
- Candidate must be an Associate Member of Institute of Town Planners (India) or have
Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in Planning, from a recognized University.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019): Between 21 to 32 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
Community wise Vacancies:
- For Un-reserved: 06 posts
- For SEBC: 1 post
- For ST: 3 posts
- For SC: 2 posts
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST of Odisha/PWD: No Fees
- The selection process is based on the written examination and viva voce.
- The written examination is an objective type question carries 300 marks with two and a half hours time duration.
- The viva-voce test carries 50 marks
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 13 August to 12 September 2019.