ONGC Recruitment 2019.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has a job notification for the post of AEE in various disciplines, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer, Transport Officer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/PG through GATE- 2020 score can apply for this post. The selection will be made by the valid GATE-2020 score. All interested and eligible can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation: It was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Government of India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company and it is an India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It is a public sector undertaking of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its registered office is now in New Delhi.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Details:
ONGC Recruitment for AEE/ Geologist:
|Job Role||AEE/ Geologist/ Transport Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 October 2019|
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
- Respective discipline: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Petroleum engineering
For AEE (Cementing & Drilling):
- Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks
For AEE (Reservoir):
- Post Graduate Degree in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks (Must have
Mathematics / Physics at B.Sc. level)
- Respective Disciplines: Geology & Geophysics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Petroleum Engineering
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines with minimum 60% marks
- Respective Disciplines: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering