Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019 for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification & Online Application: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office.
A total of 251 candidates will be recruited through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Vacancy 2019 drive for the year 2019 Out of which, 28 Posts are for Group A, 218 Posts are for Group B and 5 Posts for Group C. Candidates with the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post through the online mode only at @navodya.gov.in.
The online application for NVS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 will open from 15 January 2018 and will continue till 14 February 2019. The link for depositing application fee will close by 15 February 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will conduct the recruitment test in the last week of March 2019 and the admit card for the same will be available from 10 March 2018 on the official website. Candidates may be communicated about the same through e-mail by the exam conducting agency of the Samiti.
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post if he eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee for all the posts applied for. However, with PGT category, the candidate can only apply in one subject.
Job Aspirants can go through this article to know the eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection methodology, submission date etc.
Important Dates Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 February 2019
- Link for depositing application fee will open from 15 January 2019
- Link for depositing application fee will close on 15 February 2019
- Admit Card Download Starts (Tentative) – from 10 March 2019
- Date of written test – In last week of March 2019
Vacancy Details Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
- Principal (Group-A) -25 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 Posts
- Assistant (Group-C) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
- Principal (Group-A) – Master Degree from recognized university with at-least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – Graduate Degree from a recognized University; Holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C) – Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 14 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs- Rs.1000/-
- Computer Operator-Rs.800/-