Are you the one who is searching for Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh? Then have a look at the NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 Notification which was recently released @www.nitandhra.ac.in. National Institute of Technology West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh has decided to hire the new candidates for filling up the 73 Non-Teaching Staff Posts through Latest Employment News Notification. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who satisfy the desirable criteria given below. Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh NIT Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2018 by checking the details provided on this Free Job Alert Page. You can access to the direct link given below to download the AP NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 Notification. Find all the particulars about Andhra Pradesh NIT Job Openings 2018 in the upcoming sections.
Andhra Pradesh NIT Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of the Post – Non-Teaching Staff Jobs
- Total Posts – 73 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Superintendent / Accountant- 5 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 9 Posts
- Security Guard / Attendant / Mali (Higher Scale) – 10 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant / Assistant Engineer/ Senior SAS Assistant – 5 Posts
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Senior Pharmacist- 15 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 1 Post
- Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant -15 Posts
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technician, Senior Work Assistant- 5 Posts
- Assistant Librarian- 1 Post
- Security Officer –1 Post
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – 1 Post
- Executive Engineer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria – AP NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
- Senior Technical Assistant / Assistant Engineer/ Senior SAS Assistant: First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field
- Senior Technician, Senior Work Assistant: – Senior secondary (10+2)
- Superintendent / Accountant: First class (Hons.) Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Senior Pharmacist: First class Bachelor’s (Honors) Degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry or equivalent grade
- Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant: B.Sc. Degree in the relevant field
- Security Guard / Attendant / Mali (Higher Scale): Matriculation or ITI or equivalent pass
- Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant: 10+2 and Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Stenographer: 12 standard pass or equivalent
- Assistant Registrar: Essential Masters’ degree in any discipline
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent.
- Security Officer: A Bachelor degree
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer: First Class Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science
- Executive Engineer: First class degree or an equivalent grade in Engineering (Civil)
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
- Minimum Age Limit – 40 Years
Selection Process – Latest Andhra Pradesh NIT Jobs 2018
Individual candidates who have submitted their application for Non-Teaching Staff Posts will undergo the following selection rounds which are conducted by the officials. Do your best and perform well to get shortlisted.
- Skill/Proficiency Test
- Written Test
How to Apply for AP NIT Non-Teaching Job Openings 2018
- First of all, visit the National Institute of Technology West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh official website – www.nitandhra.ac.in
- Find out the AP NIT Notification 2018 PDF for Non-Teaching Staff Posts.
- Read the AP NIT Recruitment 2018 Advt to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- However, Hit on the Apply Online link.
- Do the online registration with the help of email id and contact number.
- Login with the registration number and password.
- Fill up the application form with all necessary details.
- Cross check the details and pay the application fee as required.
- Once verify the entire details provided in the NIT AP application form.
- Then submit the Application and send it to the given address below.
- Finally, take a hard copy of AP NIT Application Form for future reference.