About the Scheme
- Affordable Health Insurance to PwDs.
- Health insurance cover of up to Rs. 1.0 lakh.
- Facility for OPD treatment including the medicines, pathology, diagnostic tests, etc, Regular Medical checkup for non-ailing disabled, Dental Preventive Dentistry, Surgery to prevent further aggravation of disability, Non- Surgical/ Hospitalization, Corrective Surgeries for existing Disability including congenital disability, Ongoing Therapies to reduce impact of disability and disability related complications, Alternative Medicine.
- Transportation costs.
- No pre-insurance medical tests required.
- The scheme will be available in the entire country except J&K.
The scheme envisages delivering comprehensive cover which will
- Have a single premium across age band
- Provide same coverage irrespective of the type of disability covered under the National Trust Act
- Insurance cover upto Rs.1.0 lakh , on reimbursement basis only.
- All persons with disabilities under the National Trust Act with valid disability certificate will be
eligible and included.
- No pre-insurance medical tests
- Treatment can be taken from any hospital.
Niramaya’s Health Insurance Scheme Revised Benefit Chart (on Reimbursement Basis only w.e.f.April, 2015)
|NIRAMAYA’ HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME REVISED BENEFIT CHART|
|ON REIMBURSEMENT BASIS ONLY (W.E.F. APRIL, 2015)|
|SECTION||SUB- SECTION||DETAIL||SUB LIMIT||OVER ALL LIMIT OF SECTION|
|I||Over all Limit of Hospitalization||70,000/-|
|A||Corrective Surgeries for existing Disability including congenital disability||40,000/-|
|B||Non- Surgical/ Hospitalization||15,000/-|
|C||Surgery to prevent further aggravation of disability||15,000/-|
|II||Overall Limit for Out Patient Department (OPD)||14,500/-|
|A||OPDtreatment including the medicines, pathology, diagnostic tests, etc.||8,000/-|
|B||Regular Medical checkup for non-ailing disabled||4,000/-|
|C||Dental Preventive Dentistry||2,500/-|
|III||Ongoing Therapiesto reduce impact of disability and disability related complications||10,000/-|
|OVERALL LIMIT OF THE COVERAGE FOR A PERSON: Rs.1,00,000/-|
The sub-allocation outlined above may undergo an annual alteration based on the agreement between the National Trust and the Insurance Provider and will be notified on the website.