NABARD Recruitment 2019 for Development Assistant | 91 Posts | Last date: 2 October 2019.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the job notification for the post of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) for 91 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 18 to 35 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary and Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give the credit in boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural. NABARD is to give the promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology and innovations for securing prosperity.
NABARD Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||14 September 2019|
|Last Date||2 October 2019|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.09.2019):
For Development Assistant:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
For Development Assistant (Hindi):
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Note: Pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2019): 18 to 35 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years (up to 40 years)
- For OBC: 3 years (up to 38 years)
- For PWD: 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- For Ex-Serviceman: 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years
- For Widows/divorced women: 10 years
- For Development Assistant: 82 posts
- For Development Assistant (Hindi): 9 posts
NABARD Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will involve two phases they are preliminary (Phase-I) and the main exam(Phase-II), both are online examinations.
- The tests except for English will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate shall be shortlisted for Main Examination
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.