NABARD Recruitment 2018 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Job notifications for Development Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NABARD Recruitment 2018: DA
|Job Role||Development Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||12 September 2018|
NABARD Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Age limit (As on 01/08/2018): Between 18 and 35 years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – By 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – By 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) – By 10 years (General), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
NABARD Recruitment Location Wise Vacancies: 70 Posts
|Location Name||No. of Posts|
|Andhra Pradesh – Hyderabad||1|
|Haryana RO – Chandigarh||4|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3|
|Punjab RO – Chandigarh||1|
|Telangana – Hyderabad||1|
NABARD Recruitment DA Selection Process:
- The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam, both online.
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination.
- All tests except English, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online Main examination in the order of merit and biometric verification.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.50/-
- For all others: Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment: Online Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply NABARD Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 September 2018.