MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Plant Assistant Trainee | 100 Vacancies | Madhya Pradesh | Last Date: 12th July 2018
|Company||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)|
|Position||Plant Assistant Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Experience||0 – 0 Years|
|Salary||INR. 25,300-80,500/- PM|
|Last Date to Apply||2018-07-12|
Total Vacancies: 100
- Mechanical – 60 Posts
- Electrical – 40 Posts
- High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By Go MP/GoI.
- 60% Aggregate marks basis for UR & OBC(NCL) in ITI.
- For the Post of Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee only male candidates should apply.
- Candidates who have already appeared in the final semester/year examination, but their result are awaited, can also apply.
Age limit (As on 12.07.2018):
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For candidates belonging to other States: 25 years
- For candidates having M.P Domicile (Male unreserved category): 40 years
- For candidates having M.P Domicile (Reserved category – SC/ST/ OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen): 45 years
- There is no age limit for departmental candidates.
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo a written test comprising of questions in relevant subjects and General Aptitude.
- Based on the requirement & merit, the successful candidates will be called for document verification at Jabalpur.
- The merit list will be prepared by M.P.Online on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in written examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved and OBC category – 50% marks
- SC/ST category – 40% marks
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST/PD candidates: Rs.600/-
Examination Centre: Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore & Gwalior.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 13th June 2018 to 12th July 2018.
- Commencement of registration of online applications: 13.06.2018
- Last date for online registration of applications: 12.07.2018
- Uploading of Mock test: 22.07.2018
- Commencement of issuance of Admit Card: 25.07.2018
- Written Test at Various centers in M.P. (Sunday): Second Week of August (Tentative)