Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2018 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Across India | July 2018
Company: Mphasis Limited
Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise
We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
Company Website: www.mphasis.com
Positions: Splz Associate Infra Engg
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune
Interview Location: Bangalore, Pune
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- 2018 passing out BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
5. The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
6. Electronics/Communications engineering background, with proven top quartile academic track record will be preferred.
7. Project work in at least one contemporary area of engineering.
8. Awards/recognitions in any field (academics/sports/extra-curricular).
Job Profile: Splz Associate Infra Engg for our Infra Service Line Teams – For Level 1 Administrator and Monitoring
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
- SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)