MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 17000 High School Teacher Posts in School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by MP Vyapam – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from 11 Sep 2018 to 25 Sep 2018 and Written Examination to be held on 29 Dec 2018 for 17000 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Sep 2018|
|Last date for Online Correction||30 Sep 2018|
|Exam Date||29 Dec 2018|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Domicile of Madhya Pradesh)||₹250|
|Apply Online from MP Online Portal Charge Fees||₹70|
|Apply Online from Register Citizen User Charge Fees||₹40|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Age – 21 years
|Applicant||Max. Age Limit||Guest Teacher Minimum 200 Days in MP|
|UR (Male)||40 years||49 years|
|UR (Female)||45 years||54 years|
|Male/ Female (Madhya Pradesh government corporation, divisional / self-government institute staff and city soldiers)||–|
|Reserved Category, SC/ ST/ OBC||54 years|
Post Graduate with B.Ed in relevant Discipline.
₹36,200 + Dearness allowance Per month
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP Vyapam’s website (direct link is given below) from 11 Sep 2018 to 25 Sep 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to hhttps://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/
- Go to “Exam List” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.