KPSC Recruitment 2018- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Job notification for 24 vacancies for Assistant Conservator of Forest. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Last date||9 October 2018|
KPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- For B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: A degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University.
- For Science and Engineering Graduates: Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University.
- The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than 50% of the maximum marks.
- Height (Men) – 163 Cms
- Height (Women) – 150 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 74-79 Cms (Minimum 5 Cms Expansion)
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For General candidates: 35 years
- Category 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B): 38 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.