HOW I CAN UPDATE NOMINATION DETAILS.
Click Insurance Company name to submit nomination details. Link will be highlighted once Policy will be issued by respective Insurance Company.
If Your Company is Shriram General Insurance
The option of filling up Nominee details enabled in IRCTC book history option. Please click “My transaction Booked Ticket history Shriram General Insurance”. Please fill nomination details in nomination form.
or contact Shriram General Insurance’s Toll Free number: 1800-300-30000 , 1800-103-3009
WHERE CAN I GET ADVICE ON INSURANCE?
Get in touch with our insurance expertise at 1800-300-30000. Feel free to contact us. We will be very glad to serve you.
HOW CAN I GET MY POLICY DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES.
You will receive the policy information through SMS and on registered email IDs directly from Shriram General Insurance Company along with the link for filling nomination details. Also policy number can be viewed from Ticket booked history at IRCTC Page.
Lost my baggage during journey, pls advise if it is covered under the policy.
This policy is for personal accident only. Loss of baggage due to any reason is not covered under this policy.
what are the documents required for Accidental death claim.
Need to submit the duly filled claim form signed by nominee/legal heir along with the NEFT mandate details and cancelled cheque with the following documents:
- Report of the Railway Authority confirming the accident of the train or untoward incident
- Report of the Railway Authority carrying the details of the passengers declared dead.
- Duly Completed Personal Accident Claim Form signed by Nominee / Legal Heir along with the NEFT mandate details & cancelled cheque
- Photo identity proof of nominee
- For Death Claims, claim will be settled only to nominee declared at the time of buying insurance through IRCTC portal
- In absence of nominee, claim will be paid to Legal Heir only – as per Legal Heir / Succession Certificate