Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) has launched a new “Rail Madad” Mobile App. Through this app, all the passengers can register their complaint online for Train / Station. RPGRAMS (Railway Passenger Grievance Redressal and Management System) has developed this mobile application to resolve passenger grievances and to provide real time feedback to all passengers.
MADAD Stands for “Mobile Application for Desired Assistance During Travel”. All the passengers can download this 4.85 MB app from the Google Playstore. All passengers on registration at mobile app will get Instant ID through SMS on complaint registration. This is followed by a customized SMS communicating the action taken by Indian Railways.
RPGRAMS will integrate all the complaints of the passengers which are received from multiple modes (14 offline / online modes) on a single platform. Railway Officials will analyze them, generate management reports and evaluate the performance of field units / trains / stations on several parameters like cleanliness, catering, amenities etc.
Rail Madad App – How to Register Your Complaint Online for Train & Station
Rail MADAD App registers a complaint with minimum inputs from passenger, issues unique ID instantly and transfers complaint online to concerned officials for immediate action. This Digital India Initiative also provides info. about the action taken on complaint to passenger through SMS. The complete procedure to make complaint registration for train and station is as follows:-
1. Download / Install Rail Madad App – Registration of Passengers at RPGRAMS
Below is the complete procedure to download and install the Indian Railways New Mobile App and make passengers registration:-
- Download the 4.5 mb Rail Madad App from the Google Play Store or Apple IOS (IPhone) Store.
- Direct Link – Candidates can download this app directly through the link – Download Rail Madad App
- After downloading, install it on your phone to make online complaints. But for this purpose, passengers will have to make registration on the downloaded app as shown in the figure:-
- Enter Name & Mobile Number and click at “Get OTP” button. Verify the OTP and click at “Register” button to make passenger registration on the mobile app successful. A new page of Indian Railways Grievance Redressal App will then open as follows:-
On this page, passengers can make complaint registration for Train, Station, Check Helpline Number, Summary of Complaints Resolution for last 3 months over Indian Railways, Complaint Resolution Summary for Train / Station, Major Complaint Types for Train / Station, Zone Wise Analysis, Top 5 Shatabadi & Rajdhani with Minimum / Maximum Complaints.
2. Make Registration of Your Complaint Online for Train at Rail Madad App
All the passengers can now make registration of their complaint regarding Train issues online at the “Rail Madad” App. For this, they have to click at the “Register My Complaint For Train” tab. The Passenger Complaint Registration Form for complaints regarding Trains will appear as follows:-
3. Make Registration of Your Complaint Online for Station Grievances
People can also make online registration of their complaint regarding Station issues. For this, click at the “Register My Complaint For Station“. The Passenger Complaint Registration Form for complaints regarding Stations will appear as follows:-
Helpline Number of Indian Railways
Rail MADAD mobile app displays various helpline numbers and provides direct calling facility for immediate assistance in one easy step. The Phone Numbers / Railway Helpline Numbers for assistance to passengers during travel are given as follows:-
|1072||Train Accident Helpline|
|58888||Clean My Coach|
Data Analysis will generate trends on several performance parameters of a selected train / station like cleanliness, amenities and other things. Hierarchy based dashboard / reports will be available for management at Division / Zonal / Railway board level.