Intel Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Engineer – Entry Level | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: RF Sub-system Software Engineer – Entry Level
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc
- 0-2 years experience GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE wireless communication products and their related systems
- Experience/ knowledge in development of wireless products and preferably in RF Driver or at a minimum L1 Controller
- Experience in RFIC and Baseband Communication EG – Digital RF driver is MANDATORY. Knowledge of Intel SUE2/S4G based RFIC based systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in development of RF Production Test Driver leading to ramp up of RFIC/s in Tier-1/2 OEMs
- Hands on experience with wireless communication test sets, logic analyzer and DigRF analyzer tools.
- Experience in C language, Real Time system, ClearCase
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant communication standards, protocols, mobile architecture especially the physical layer.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of knowledge of wireless technologies GSM & TDMA,CDMA,LTE systems
- Good problem solving capabilities and understanding of analytical methods- Proactive quality mindset and ability to work in teams
Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance C/C++. Unit and system level test and verification TCL, System C, Modelsim SE Experience in lowlevel programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design.Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla. System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers.Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.