Last month, Truecaller added call recording feature in the Android version of its app. The feature is out of beta phase now and almost all the users can record calls using the app. The call recording functionality is free for the first 14 days to try, and post this users will have to purchase the monthly or yearly subscription to continue using the service on their smartphones. So if you are interested in call records on your smartphone using Truecaller, then follow our ready-to-use-guide.
To record calls using Truecaller, download and install the latest version of the app. Also since the call recordings are saved in your phone storage there is no need to have an internet connectivity to record calls. It is recommended to activate the trial version to check whether the recording features are supported on your device or not.
1. First download the Truecaller app and configure it
2. Then tap on the three horizontal bars from the top-left
3. Select the option ‘Call recording’
4. Now, tap on ‘Start free trial’ button in the next window
5. All all the necessary permissions when prompted
6. Now, it will show a message ‘call recording enabled’
Once you have completed the above steps, a popup will appear with the truecaller logo and record button at the calling screen of the phone. Just tap on the button and start recording the calls.
To access call recording, open Truecaller app and tap on the three horizontal bars. Select the option ‘Call recording’ to access the recording database. Taping on any file will start playing it.