HAL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Technician Apprenticeship | Bangalore |Last Date: 10th August 2019
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Positions: Technician Apprentice
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should possess a Diploma in respective disciplines provisional diploma certificate from a recognized board of technical education in India.
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
Note: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Respective disciplines in Diploma will be any of the following
- Diploma Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Avionics Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
The selection process for the one-year Apprenticeship Training for the diploma candidates shall possess below steps:-
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the POST and SMS.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates required to submit the duly filled application form through only the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka on or before the last date 10th August 2019.