Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2018 – GSL announced notification for the post of Graduate / Technician Apprentices, Management Trainee, Junior Instructor, Nursing Assistant, Commercial Assistant, Office Assistant, Yard Assistant, Telephone Operator, Store Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Carpenter, Painter, Vehicle Driver, Unskilled. The detailed eligibility and application process of Goa Shipyard Recruitment are given in below.
GSL Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2018 Details:
Goa Shipyard Recruitment for Graduate/Technician Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Salary||Up to Rs.10,000/-|
|Last date||15 November 2018|
Goa Shipyard Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Graduate Apprentices: Engg B.E., B.Tech in the relevant disciplines
Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Engg. in the relevant disciplines
Eligible streams are – 20 Posts
- Computer Science/ IT Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Fabrication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Shipbuilding Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
Note: Candidates those who have already undergone such type of training/experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.10,000/Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.5,000/Month
Goa Shipyard Apprentice – Selection process:
- Graduate Apprentice: The selection will comprise of Written test followed by Interview.
- Technician Apprentice: The selection will comprise of Written Test and Practical Test.
How to apply Goa Shipyard Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can write an application with complete bio-data along with attested copies of all certificates like Education, Birth, Caste, Experience and send to the following postal address on or before 15 November 2018.