MyVisit is an initiative by the Government of India to facilitate the common man. MyVisit facility enables the citizens to have a smooth and simple process of making an appointment. It will bridge the gap between the Government and the common man and will enhance the opportunity of a common man to meet a government officer, hassle free. It has advanced features of eliminating all the cumbersome and tedious procedure of making a request for an appointment and then visiting the premises.
MyVisit is a cloud based application software developed by NIC with an easy to use graphical interface and embedded with comprehensive security features. This is a unified and centralized application and can be easily implemented in any Government offices / Ministries / Bhawans with minimum customization efforts. It assists in maintaining all-relevant information about the visitor, which is automatically saved in a database. This application is integrated with visitors’ Aadhaar card facility.
- Visit website eVisitors.nic.in or MyVisit.gov.in and register yourself with your Aadhaar or another valid personal id. On registration, the user gets a One-Time Password (OTP) on his / her Mobile phone. The OTP allows the user to confirm the registration;
- Log in using registration details and select Office and officer with whom appointment is sought. Also input your preferred slots for date and time;
- The request for meeting is submitted to the concerned officer. The concerned officer will schedule the appointment based on his engagements. The visitor gets email and SMS alert on his mobile phone as soon as the appointment is fixed.
- Visitor logs into the system and prints his eVisitors Pass;
- Visit the office at the appointed time. The Visitor may kindly take the entered Digital ID for his / her identification purposes; and
- In the event of change of appointment timing, the Visitor gets SMS and email alert. How a Government office may onboard the eVisitor application
- If visitor is earlier registered at least once with this eVisitor, he / she can refer his / her old registration number, mobile number or personal details for quick registration of his / her current visit at the Reception Counter.