eSSL Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: eSSL Pvt Ltd
eSSL Security is one amongst the leading biometric companies in India and has grown into international territories since inception (2002). With the vision of being a top player on the global scale, eSSL has built in-house expertise to be the vision.
With over 4000+ channel partners and 5lakh customers, the network of eSSL wove itself due to eSSLs support and proven technology solutions and products. eSSL being recognized as a recipient of prestigious Frost and Sullivan awards, has excelled in providing services and solutions with the knowledge of in house expertise.
eSSLs major contribution into government sectors has put the government one step ahead in terms of security.
Position: Tech Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA – CSE/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
• Hardware & Software Installations.
• Knowledge of Switch, Hub, Broadband routers, Cable Crimping.
• Trouble shooting LAN & WAN.
• Working knowledge of Internet configuration
• Working Knowledge of Internet Information Service, FTP
• Knowledge in handling OS like (Windows 7, 2008 server, 2003 server, office etc.)
• Online troubleshooting of Biometric Products.
• Onsite installation of Security products.
• Preferred CCNA, CCNP, Microsoft certifications
• Hardware and networking certifications (A+, N+)
• Sound knowledge in hardware and networking.
• Networking switches and structured cabling
• Broadband Routers and Internet Sharing
• Server & Desktop assembling
• Server and desktop operating system
• Installation of various application software such as MS Office, accounting package etc.
• Knowledge of OS, Antivirus and application software.
• Support of Biometric Application such Attendance Software, Payroll, Visitor Management, Canteen Management etc.
• Promoting Products during Visits(Promotions)
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.