Cognizant Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Programmer Analyst Trainee | 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – All streams | Across India | June 2018
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Rs 2.53 LPA
Job Location: Across India
**Cognizant, Accenture, MindTree & other Top IT Companies Urgently require AMCAT qualified BE/BTech Engineers. Apply here Now**
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch of BE/ B.Tech belonging to CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ E&E/ Applied Electronics/ Computer and Technology/ Electrical/ ETE/ ICE/ Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
Note: “Passport and PAN number is mandated for on-boarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport seva kendra” during onboarding.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/ scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Coding Assessment
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location: Kolkata/ Delhi-NCR/ Bangalore/ Pune/ Chennai/ Coimbatore/ Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.