CLRI Recruitment 2018 – CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai notification for posts of Technicians Gr-II in various trades. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given in below.
CLRI Recruitment 2018:
|Experience||0 – 2 Yrs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 November 2018|
- SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in the relevant trades (OR)
- National/State Trade Certificate in the relevant trades (OR)
- 2 Years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in
the relevant trades. (OR)
- SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus 2 years’ full time certificate course in nursing from a recognized institute. The candidate must be registered with State Nursing Council in India.
Relevant trades are – Plumber/Fitter/ Pump operator/ Carpenter Trade / Draughtsman (Civil)/Civil Engineering Assistant Trade / Dress Maker/Tailoring/Sewing Technology/ Leather Goods Maker/Footwear/Machinist Trade / Clinical Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Biochemistry/Biochemical) / Health Safety and Environment/Health Sanitation / Hospital Management/ Veterinary Science/ Animal House trades.
Age limit (As on 05.11.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs)
- Others as per Govt rules.
CLRI – Trade wise vacancies: 8 Posts
- Technician (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Technician (S&PDC) – 1 Post
- Technician (Nursing) – 1 Post
- Technician (Lab Technician) – 1 Post
- Technician (Animal House) – 1 Post
CLRI Recruitment – Technicians Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages
- Stage I: Trade Test
- Stage II: Competitive Written Examination
Scheme of Written Examination:
- Standard of exam: SSC + ITI / XII Standard
- Total no. of questions: 150 and Time allotted: 2 hours 30 minutes
- The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||50||100|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees category)
How to apply CLRI Recruitment for Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 5 November 2018.